I received these sample from Tupperware for review. And I think this is really convenient and fast if we have no time to prepare all homemade ingredients by our own. After all you know how busy can be for a mom of 3.. :P
This is super simple dish.. I bought some beef from Jaya Grocer, slice it very thin..
Step of cooking Beef Rendang
- put oil into the pot (am using the LC pot :P)
- fly the garlic and shallots until fragrant
- put in the slice beef to fly for a while
- add in Tupperware brands Rendang paste and mix well
- cover with lid and continue cook with low heat for 30-45 min until the beef is soften. (i didnt add coconut milk but you can if you want to.
- Place the Beef rendang on plate and put chinese parsley
- ready to serve with rice.. yummy!!
What I like about this product?
it is really easy to cook and still very yummy
and it is all natural ingredients they used in this paste (as claimed) which is non GMO, non colouring, no MSG, non preservative and so on
yummy beef rendang!!