Saturday, July 20, 2013
This recipe shared by my friend Jac.. and I really love it.. same goes to my kids.. you all may try it :)
Bacons cut to stripes
Chinese parsley / coriander
garlic (a lot)
salt and pepper to taste
1. pre-fried the bacons and set aside
2. heat the wok and put olive oil and butter (must be quite a lot)
3. then put in the garlic and fry until fragrance
4. put in the spaghetti and stir it evenly.. is oily cover all over the spaghetti
5. then put in pre-fried bacons & chinese parsley/coriander
6. put salt and pepper to your personal liking
7. enjoy your spaghetti
This is my own lips.. I have this allergy lips once in a while.. what cause this problem am really not sure.. when allergy attack my lips...
I think I am the lucky one.. for this round confinement I got a different confinement lady to help me during confinement month because Lian...
have been research online and read some of the forums and the kinddy around Kota Kemuning area.. and I have get ready a check list below f...