This is a recipe shared by my friend and it is very simple and easy to do.. so I give it a try and it turn out really yummy...
Oven Roasted Chicken
1 Whole Chicken
Mixed Vegies for Roasting at your choice..
- Marinate the chicken with Sea salt, Black Pepper, and Mix herbs.. sapu all over..
- remove onion and garlic skin and insert into the chicken tummy until full..
- Truss your chicken - how to truss you may google video to learn
- Preheat oven 10 minutes at 240C - upper and lower heat with fan
- Place chicken into the oven to roast - 1 hr 20 min @ 200C - upper and lower heat with fan
- when time remain about 20 min then throw in the mix veggies to roast at the same time..
dang dang.. my chicken marinated and truss properly..
Roasting in process.. and i love the color..
ops.. my very first roasted chicken.. taste very yummy too..
Dang dang.. is ready to be served..