This is a simple yet very yummy recipe.. and you can just play around with the mixture of different ingredients to come out with different flavour of pasta for your little one..
Home-made White Cheese Sauce
50-60g Grated Parmesan Cheese
300ml Fresh Whole Cow's Milk
2-3tbs Wholemeal Flour
30g Unsalted Butter
How to Cook?
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter using low heat.
- Once all the butter has melted, add in the flour and using a whisk, stir the flour into the butter.
- Add the milk bit by bit, whisk the milk in and try to break the crumbs until all the milk has been added.
- Once the sauce has slightly thickened and starting to simmer, remove from heat and stir in the grated cheese gently.
- Just use enough the portion for this meal and the rest you can freeze it in the freezer.
Left aside to let it cool down, then scope it into the baby cubes container for freezing in the freezer. When you need to use these sauce the next time, just defrost it over low heat or I normally using the bottle warmer to defrost it before cooking. Sauce can be frozen for up to 2-3 weeks.
Ingredients / Preparation
- A handful of ABC pasta / Bring water to boil add a little bit of olive oil in the water and a pinch of salt and boil until soften (boil according to the pasta's packaging duration)
- Minced Chicken meats / wash
- Garlic & shallots / diced
- Frozen Green Peas & Corn / wash and defrosted
- White Cheese sauce / freshly made or defrosted
How to cook?
- In a saucepan, put a little bit of olive oil and fry diced garlic and shallot to golden brown
- Add the chicken and fry for about 1-2 minutes
- Add the peas & corns and continue to fry until softened.
- Add the defrosted cheese sauce and stir fry for about 1-2 minutes. Add a bit of water if sauce is too dry.
- Add the softened pasta into the sauce and toss the pasta then serve as soon.
You can simply change the chicken to fish and pea and corns to other vegetables to make different variety and taste!!!