- In a small saucepan, melt the butter using low heat.
- Once all the butter has melted, add in the flour and using a whisk, stir the flour into the butter.
- Add the milk bit by bit, whisk the milk in and try to break the crumbs until all the milk has been added.
- Once the sauce has slightly thickened and starting to simmer, remove from heat and stir in the grated cheese gently.
- Just use enough the portion for this meal and the rest you can freeze it in the freezer.
Ingredients / Preparation
- A handful of ABC pasta / Bring water to boil add a little bit of olive oil in the water and a pinch of salt and boil until soften (boil according to the pasta's packaging duration)
- Minced Chicken meats / wash
- Garlic & shallots / diced
- Frozen Green Peas & Corn / wash and defrosted
- White Cheese sauce / freshly made or defrosted
How to cook?
- In a saucepan, put a little bit of olive oil and fry diced garlic and shallot to golden brown
- Add the chicken and fry for about 1-2 minutes
- Add the peas & corns and continue to fry until softened.
- Add the defrosted cheese sauce and stir fry for about 1-2 minutes. Add a bit of water if sauce is too dry.
- Add the softened pasta into the sauce and toss the pasta then serve as soon.