recently went to a playgroup organised by a friend.. and she is very kind and teaching us how to make muffin.. the muffins was really yummy n it is easy to made actually.. so i will be testing it again on my own after buying the ingredients.. :)
The Recipe is as below (credit to Jac Quak):-
Banana Chocholate Chip Muffins ( x 12 pieces)
Dry Ingredients: all mixed together in a DRY BOWL
2 cups all-purpose flour / self raising flour (sift flour)
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips / nuts
Wet Ingredients: all mixed together in a WET BOWL
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup butter (melted) / vegetable oil
2 over-ripe bananas (smashed)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- In a large bowl (dry bowl), combine and mix all the dry ingredients
- In a small bowl (wet bowl), beat egg, and add in all the wet ingredients (mix with spatula)
- Stir the mixed wet ingredients into the dry bowl just until moistened (do not over mix!)
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full
- bake at 180 degree for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Enjoy ur muffins!!!
*** you may mixed and match other ingredients just by replacing the chocholate chips with strawberry or other ingredients..
bottom right is the mixed ingredients for wet and dry bowl..
I was making one round of the muffins.. :)
muffin ready to go into the oven
we have 6 -7 rounds of making with different flavours..
this is my muffin.. due to i am using the Chocolate Muffin with White Chocolate Chips and Marshmallow.. and put too much marshmallow.. :P and everyone having a good laugh at the muffins look..
here.. i am still proud with my production.. and they taste just yummy.. :)