Home Made Finger Paints Recipe are as stated above.. it is pretty simple to make it your own..
1/2 cup corn flour
1/2 tbs salt
3 tbs sugar
2 cups of water
- put all ingredients into saucepan
- put it over the stove and hit/cook until thicken
- constantly stiring it until thicken and color become like transparent (earlier is white color)
- off the fire and let it to be cold down
- divide the portion evenly for the color u want to do
- put it in a bowl and add in food colouring to your desire color
- scope and put into the glass bottle
- When can my little one play finger painting? - when your LO can sit up on his own.
- Why need to be home made? - 1st is cheap, 2nd is safe.. which is edible (but it doesn't meant to be eaten but just in case)
- How do you store them? just at a cold place will do..
- How long can it last? this I am not sure as normally do when want to play or the day before.
the food colouring i bought..
corn flour.. and i use the rice cup :)
put everything in..
cook and stir.. it become transparent like this - this is still hot..
the consistency like this.. slowly dropping down..
after cold down then it is like glue and not waterly
put in a bowl and add in color and mix well..
dang dang.. this is the finger paint colours..